- Memorial chest/urn featuring a high-gloss Oak Yorkshire finish on rare elm burl veneer on solid hardwoods.
- Brass hinges and feet, and a brass finished key with decorative tassel and a velvet-lined interior.
- Up to 275 cubic inch capacity.
- Urn Insert 800-135 fits inside this chest.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Overall Width: 10.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 8.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 4.7009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 12.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 5.7000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .320 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .830 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867081141
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Don't Worry Your Purchase is Guaranteed!
Memorialguy.com stands behind every item from jewelry to large granite monuments. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Text 270-816-8408.
Please see our store policies on our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.